What is Instructagram?
Inspiration can come from anywhere—a long walk, the ocean, a song, but it rarely includes instructions. Enter Instructagram, a web-based technology developed for step by step inspiration sharing. Using a series of pictures, or iGrams, Instructagram can inspire you to bake an apple pie, change the look of a room, or take the trip you’ve always dreamed of – and then show you how to do it.
By creating an iGram, a publisher (you) can share a project, describe a wardrobe or re-live a treasured occasion. Others will learn new things or find the best places to shop, and the publisher can earn points towards online purchases.
What is an iGram?
An iGram is a series of photographs stitched together to tell a story. The story can be how-to about a greeting card you made for your best friend, about the new skirt you bought that can be used with a series of sweaters and accessories, or it can be story about a recent trip spent with a loved one. Share how-to’s, uses and stories through pictures on Instructagram.
Share. Earn. Learn.
Remember the dot-to-dot puzzles of your childhood? You started with number “1” and drew a line numerically until you reached the final number. To your surprise, what once was a bunch of unrelated dots became a fish with gills, dorsal fins and all. Instructagram took its inspiration from the dot-to-dot puzzle and added pictures. You can share how you retiled your bathroom using dot-to-dot pictures. In some cases, you may want to highlight—or tag—a step in the process and on Instructagram, you can do that. Upload your handiwork, share it—on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, email—and show your friends how to decorate a room with the best of them. After you share your handiwork with your friends, Instructagram will share theirs—by tying relevant products into your iGram. And that’s where you can earn points to be used at select online retail stores.
Another scenario - you have a love for clothes. In fact, your friends have anointed you with the title, “fashionista” - but you’re a college student with a limited income. Rather than take out a loan to finance your reputation, publish a series of iGrams with styles that gave you your title. Become an internet sensation and make your clothes work for you. Once you create your clothing collage, Instructagram will create a shopping experience. That sweater that you love now directs your friends, and friends of friends, to several approved online retailers where they can get a similar style. They click one of the links on your iGram, buy something, and you can earn enough in points to buy the things you want.
By tying instruction, inspiration and stories into a shopping experience, as viewers read the iGram, they may be inspired to use the same products you feature (utensils, bake ware, fabrics, wall paper, food items, clothing, etc.). If they click the link and buy it from one of our approved online retail channels, you earn a commission.
It’s just that simple.
Creating a how-to
Before Instructagram, if you didn’t have an expensive photo-editing or vector-drawing software, it would be almost impossible to stitch pictures together to show “how-to’s” from A to Z. Now, with the development of the iGram by Instructagram, you can create beautiful tiled pictures of instructions at no cost. And you can earn points to be redeemed at select online retail stores.
Creating an iGram is so simple that, in no time at all, you will have created your first of many. Follow the 7 simple steps below for an opportunity to earn points from sales generated from your creation.
7 Simple StepsComing Soon!
Instructagram LLC may be referred to as Instructagram, Instructagram.com or “we”, “us” or “our”.
At Instructagram.com we respect your privacy. We will never sell, barter or rent your personal information to third parties. Should you have questions or concerns please contact us at email@example.com.
Personal Information Use
Because we value your personal information, Instructagram.com will only use your information to create internal focus groups to identify categories of interest, offer a better customer experience and increase communication. We may also use your information to offer tips for a better user experience or help your iGrams convert better.
How We Collect Personal Information
We collect your personal information directly when you voluntarily create an account on Instructagram.com by entering your name and e-mail address. Since we offer third-party registration through social sites (including, but not limited to, Facebook) we collect limited information upon clicking the “Login with Facebook” button.
In order to increase your user experience and make signing in easier, we collect your name and e-mail address. If you sign in using Facebook, we will receive your basic info (name, e-mail, profile picture, gender, networks, user ID, list of friends, and any other information you make public). The collection of this information is disclosed when accepting the Facebook App. Upon accepting the Facebook App, you can choose who can see posts from this app to your Facebook timeline. Information can be shared with “the public”, ”your friends”, “only you”, “close friends”, “family” or “a custom contact list”.
Contact information may be used to promote published iGrams across multiple social networks (including but not limited to: Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, personal blogs) to increase awareness of Instructagram.com and its content. It may be used to share information about our company, and promotional material from some of our partners to our users. The user’s contact information is also used to get in touch with the user when necessary. Users may opt-out of receiving future mailings. Information is gathered by Instructagram.com for the sole benefit of Instructagram.com.
We may also use personal information to help you find friends using other social networks or e-mail contact lists.
We do not store any financial information.
Protecting Customer Information
Instructagram.com uses commercial safe-guards to assure high levels of security to protect your information. With built in security, we work hard to protect Users from phishing, spamming, spyware, etc. and will continue to offer measurable data security. Instructagram.com does not ensure or warrant the security of any customer information nor do we guarantee that information on Instructagram.com may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by unauthorized persons.
- You may have a good user experience at Instructagram.com if you reject or turn your cookies off; however, we will not be able to recognize categories and iGrams that may interest you based off of your past experiences while browsing Instructagram.com. Cookies can help us recognize past browsing experiences and help optimize future experiences.
- When you click one of the shopping “tiles” on an iGram, your click is recorded through an affiliate network provider (exchange server). The affiliate network provider tracks purchases made from directed traffic from Instructagram.com to credit and pay the iGram publisher and Instructagram.com.
Any comments, images, video, audio, materials, ideas, suggestions or other communications submitted on Instructagram.com are not private or proprietary. By submitting User Content on or through Instructagram.com, you grant us an irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual right and license to use, display, archive, store, distribute, reproduce and create derivative works based upon such User Content, in any form, media, software or technology of any kind now existing or developed in the future. As Instructagram.com is not the author or creator of published User Content in the form of iGrams, Instructagram.com is released from any liability for copyrighted User Content, including but not limited to pictures, written content, ideas, thoughts, and videos. The publisher accepts sole responsibility for copyright infringement.
By submitting such User Content on or through Instructagram.com, you are confirming that (a) you are the sole author of the User Content and the User Content originated with you and not copied in whole or in part from any other work; (b) you have obtained all necessary permissions associated with the User Content including, without limitation, permissions relating to copyrights, trademarks, rights of publicity and/or rights of privacy; (c) the User Content does not contain hate speech or profanity and is not libelous, obscene or otherwise in violation of this Agreement; and (d) that you are not a minor and have the legal right and capacity to enter into and comply with these Terms.
User Content does not reflect the views of Instructagram.com and does not represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, completeness, timeliness or reliability of any User Content. Instructagram neither endorses nor supports any opinions expressed in any User Content. In no event shall Instructagram.com have or be construed to have any responsibility or liability for or in connection with any User Content.
If we determine, in our sole discretion, you or any User Content you submit violates this Agreement, we reserve the right, at any time, without notice and without limiting any and all other rights we may have under this Agreement, to (a) refuse to allow you to submit further User Content; (b) remove and delete your User Content; (c) revoke your registration and right to use the User Content Submission Features; and (d) use any technological, legal, operational or other means available to enforce the terms of this Agreement, including, without limitation, blocking specific IP addresses or deactivating your registration, access using your e-mail address, your user name and password.
INSTRUCTAGRAM.COM DOES NOT ENDORSE THE USER CONTENT, IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE USER CONTENT AND SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY TO ANY PERSON OR ENTITY (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, PERSONS WHO MAY USE OR RELY ON SUCH USER CONTENT) FOR ANY LOSS, DAMAGE (WHETHER ACTUAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR OTHERWISE), INJURY, CLAIM, LIABILITY OR OTHER CAUSE OF ANY KIND OR CHARACTER BASED UPON OR RESULTING FROM ANY USER CONTENT PROVIDED THROUGH THIS WEB SITE.
Information We Share With Others
Instructagram.com will not sell, barter or rent your personal information to a third party. We sometimes employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf—for example, hosting our website, managing shopping links, analyzing data, etc. These third-parties have access only to personal information needed to perform these functions, but may NOT use it for other purposes and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Links To Other Sites
Instructagram.com contains links to other websites and online services. If you choose to visit another website or online service by clicking a link from Instructagram.com you will be directed to that third party’s website or online service. That link does not represent an endorsement of such third party’s privacy or information security policies, nor does it represent an endorsement of their rules regarding the collection, use or disclosure of personal information.
Policy Regarding Children’s Information
Instructagram is not a web service directed or intended for children under the age of 13. As such, we do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13, and if a parent or legal guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided Instructagram.com with personal information without their consent, they should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If we become aware that a child under the age of 13 has provided us with personal information we will delete that information from our files.
You may elect not to receive email communication from us. To stop receiving e-mails from Instructagram.com please e-mail us at cs@Instructagram.com.
Welcome to Instructagram.com, a “how-to” website that allows you to share ideas, hobbies and interests with others in useful, visually appealing step-by-step pictorials called iGrams. It also allows other Instructagram.com users to share, save and comment on your iGram.
Instructagram makes it easy for you and others to share your iGrams using social media and e-mail. And it provides relevant and comparison shopping opportunities that direct visitors to retail websites where they can purchase the items used in an iGram. As an affiliate advertiser for hundreds of retail sites, Instructagram earns sales commissions that are shared with the creator of an iGram. We refer to the iGram creator as a publisher.
The proprietary online process created by Instructagram allows you to create iGrams using your own ideas, photos and words. You, the publisher, retain all of your rights to the content contained in your iGram.
How Instructagram can use your iGram
The publisher of an iGram grants to Instructagram an irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual right and license to use, display, archive, store, distribute, reproduce and create derivative works based upon your iGram, in any form, media, software or technology of any kind now existing or developed in the future. Please remember that Instructagram.com is a public platform, and that many other online users may search for, see, use and share iGrams or any other user content that you make available on Instructagram.com.
How long Instructagram keeps your iGram
Instructagram may retain your iGram and any other user content contained in an Instructagram.com account or on your boards for a commercially reasonable period of time. Instructagram users and other users may continue to retain, display, save and share your iGram or other content that other users of Instructagram.com may have saved to their own boards.
Instructagrm.com is an online space where people who are passionate about their interests or hobbies can create and share them with others. In order to maintain the integrity and safety of our website you agree not to post iGrams or other content that:
- is insulting or offensive;
- includes language or photos that violate criminal or civil laws or encourage illegal conduct;
- seeks to harm or exploit children by exposing them to inappropriate photos or language, or seeks personally identifiable details;
- contains hateful, violent, profane, pornographic, racially offensive or ethnically offensive photos or language;
- creates a risk of harm, loss, physical injury, emotional distress, death, disability, or physical or mental illness to yourself, any other person, or to an animal;
- infringes on any third party’s rights or privacy;
- is fraudulent, false, misleading or deceptive;
- infringes on any third party’s intellectual property rights, privacy rights, publicity rights, or other personal or property rights;
You agree not to engage in any of the following prohibited activities:
- Use, display, mirror or frame any individual element within Instructagram.com, the Instructagram name, logo or other proprietary information, or the layout and design of any page, without our express written consent;
- Access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of Instructagram.com, our computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of our providers;
- Attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any Instructagram system or network or breach any security or authentication measures;
- Avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair, descramble or otherwise circumvent any technological measure implemented by Instructagram or any of our providers or other third party (including another user) to protect Instructagram.com;
- Attempt to access or search Instructagram.com, iGrams or other user content, or otherwise use, upload content to, or create new links, reposts, or referrals in Instructagram.com through the use of any engine, software, tool, agent, device or mechanism (including automated scripts, spiders, robots, crawlers, data, mining tools or the like) other than the software and/or search agents provided by Instructagram or other generally available third party web browsers;
- Send any unsolicited or unauthorized spam and spam comments on posts, advertising messages, promotional materials, email, junk mail, chain letters or other forms of solicitation;
- Use any meta tags or other hidden text or metadata utilizing an Instructagram or Instructagram trademark, logo, URL, or product name without Instructagram’s express written consent;
- Use Instructagram.com user information to forge TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting, or in any way use Instructagram.com to send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information;
- Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide the services contained in Instructagram.com;
- Interfere with, or attempt to interfere with, the access of any user, host or network, including, without limitation, sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing Instructagram.com;
- Collect or store any personally identifiable information from Instructagram.com from other users of Instructagram.com without their express permission;
- Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity; or
- Violate any applicable law or regulation.